|allautowares > News & Topics >2011 CAWA Officers Installed During Industry Week
2011 CAWA Officers Installed During Industry Week
Author: Aftermarket Business
Source From: Aftermarket Business
Posted Date: 2010-11-18
At its annual meeting to kick off this year's Industry Week in Las Vegas , the California/Nevada/Arizona Automotive Wholesalers Association (CAWA) installed new officers.
The following individuals were elected to serve as officers for the 2011 year:
- Chair of the Board - Mary Davis, NGK Spark Plugs (U.S.A.) , Inc.
- Vice Chair of the Board, Steve Sharp, WORLDPAC
- Treasurer - Ed Jimenez, Riebe's Auto Parts
- Secretary - Ron Cannon, Charleston Auto Parts
- Immediate Past Chair of the Board - Tim Gerrity, General Auto Parts/Parts Plus
Original Hyperlink: http://aftermarketbusiness.search-autoparts.com/aftermarketbusiness/Industry+New..
For more information from this magazine/website? Please click here http://aftermarketbusiness.search-autoparts.com/
About Us:Aftermarket Business is a publication serving both the retail and wholesale segments of the automobile aftermarket. It delivers award-winning editorial featuring news analysis and management solutions to its audience of proven buyers and decision-makers.
Note: The copyright and the ownship of the brand, product names, product numbers, and content mentioned belongs to their repective companies.